The Network Office, hosted by Lane Community College, supports Oregon’s 19 Small Business Development Centers. Our team is made up of business executives and specialists who provide a statewide network of support. The Network office provides the technical, funding, administrative, compliance and professional development assistance that our centers need to be successful. Lead by State Director Mark Gregory, the Network Office provides both statewide and national leadership.
- Mark represents the OSBDC Network statewide and nationally with outreach to the Oregon Legislature and U.S. Congress, host colleges, small business, the banking community, and partners.
- Austin is a recent graduate from the University of Oregon where he obtained a business degree with a concentration in operations and business analytics.
- Navé has more than 20 years' experience in administrative offices and has been with the Oregon SBDC Network for more than seven years.
- Laura has more than 27 years of experience in the banking industry. Her experience includes administrative roles, human resources, technical support, training and development, management and culture keeper.
- Randa hails from the Midwest, where she grew up in a small community as the eldest of five children. Early work experiences as a car jockey and a donut finisher motivated her to attend college.