The Small Business Development Center offers a great team of business advisers who have real world experience owning or operating businesses. Our advisers are experienced in a variety of business topics from sales to accounting and understand the nature of starting and doing business in Oregon.
- In 2011, less than two years after participating in his first “Veterans Mean Business” class, the Small Business Development Center named Rob Campbell as its director. Rob’s leadership, strong expertise in system design, strategic innovation, and market and business development has been a great benefit
- Prior to joining the SBDC staff in 1987, Karen was the principal of the KEC Group, financial consultants to small business, and worked in Washington, D.C. for the federal government. Karen is a former Small Business Management program instructor and continues to counsel clients at
- Kathleen is a Small Business Management Program graduate and long-time business owner (Lansing Linoleum) with particular expertise in retail and service business, family business, low-cost marketing and "pre-marketing" (clarifying business goals). Kathleen is generally available for counseling on Thursday afternoons.
- I have been working for the Clackamas SBDC for more than 12 years. I was originally introduced to the SBDC when I had started a business with my friend. While starting the business I was hired as a part-time employee and from there I continued
- Jeff’s career has taken him from the U.S. Army, to the Walt Disney Company, to the luxury automotive business, to governmental communications. As a marketing veteran and owner of his own creative firm, Jeff applies his media and client relations consulting experience to assist business
- Diana is an experienced accountant and operations professional with leadership through the CFO level. Her experience in rapid-growth start-ups, utilities, mergers and acquisitions, agriculture, customer care, technology, manufacturing, retail and logistics. She enjoys working closely with small businesses to help them start successfully and develop