Our team has a diverse background of small business ownership and management experience. Some advisers have built small family-owned businesses, held direct profit and loss responsibility for international operations of more than $15 million in annual revenues, and managed teams of more than 100 employees. Our specific areas of expertise include hospitality, food and beverage, retail, graphic arts, food manufacturing, professional services and more.
- Greg has 20 years of business development experience. He has founded and operated successful for-profit and non-profit companies in the renewable energy industry where he developed a first-of-its-kind energy forecasting and reporting program.
- Josiah has more than 30 years of experience in hospitality management, graphic design and technology training. He and his wife currently own and operate the award-winning Balch Hotel in Dufur, Oregon.
- Beginning his management career at the age of 20, Matt quickly found a passion for leadership & development. Spending his early career in the coffee industry, he has spent the last nine years working in the wine industry in various roles.
- Kerry Loehr was born and raised in Oregon, and currently resides in Hood River with his wife Traci. Together they owned operated the Gorgeous Series (running event company) for 8+ years. Most notably, they launched and grew the Bend Marathon and Half (10k/5k) into a
- Carlos has more than 20 years of experience in sales, hospitality and banking. In the banking industry, he specialized in small business lending and community outreach. His experience in business start-up and business banking has allowed him to focus on his passion for helping families
- Todd has founded multiple companies, including Guitarfish Music (music education), Advantage Point Learning (academic education), and 1-800-RECONEX (telecommunications). He grew each enterprise from a small startup to as many as 800 employees and $20 million in annual revenue.