Our team has a diverse background of small business ownership and management experience. Some advisers have built small family-owned businesses, held direct profit and loss responsibility for international operations of more than $15 million in annual revenues, and managed teams of more than 100 employees. Our specific areas of expertise include hospitality, food and beverage, retail, graphic arts, food manufacturing, professional services and more.
- Greg has 20 years of business development experience. He has founded and operated successful for-profit and non-profit companies in the renewable energy industry where he developed a first-of-its-kind energy forecasting and reporting program.
- Josiah has more than 30 years of experience in hospitality management, graphic design and technology training. He and his wife currently own and operate the award-winning Balch Hotel in Dufur, Oregon.
- Natalie has over 20 years of experience working in the finances of small businesses. These years have included commercial banking lending support and financial analysis, business start-ups, small business bookkeeping and accounting, payroll, and budgeting.
- Carlos has more than 20 years of experience in sales, hospitality and banking. In the banking industry, he specialized in small business lending and community outreach. His experience in business start-up and business banking has allowed him to focus on his passion for helping families reach their life and financial priorities.
- Todd has founded multiple companies, including Guitarfish Music (music education), Advantage Point Learning (academic education), and 1-800-RECONEX (telecommunications). He grew each enterprise from a small startup to as many as 800 employees and $20 million in annual revenue.
- As a previous owner of a boutique hotel I understand the challenges and struggles business owners face. I have a clear vision on how to help business owners create an environment of excellence for both their employees and your customers.
- Kasten is a retired professional windsurfer, recovering venture capitalist, non-conforming, near-death surviving, adventure-seeking, lifelong-learning, nomad entrepreneur who now coaches founders with tactical advice, tough love and experiential insight with the hope to inspire others to break societal expectations, stop sacrificing their true identity/calling, and live by their own rules as they build exceptional businesses.
- Jeff brings his experiences as a small business owner, manager of single-unit and multi-unit bank branch operations, 30+ years in commercial finance for small and middle market businesses, import / export finance, SBA and government programs, and instructor of college and professional level finance and management courses.