The Linn-Benton Community College SBDC team has entrepreneurial and business knowledge and decades of experience working with a diverse range of markets.
Our team of seasoned business advisers will help you identify, understand and overcome the challenges of running a successful business. SBDC advisers are industry experts with proven track records in their fields. All advising services are confidential and free of charge.
- Pete is a retired Small Business Development Center Director who worked for close to thirty years supporting the business community through the development of business and workforce development programs. Pete has a bachelor degree in Speech Communications and a Masters in Interdisciplinary Studies with areas
- >Sebastian de Assis is a proficient business adviser, coach, and teacher with decades of professional experience. His eclectic background ranges from starting up several small businesses to exercising executive level positions at large corporations and nonprofit groups. A graduate of the University of Hawaii and
- How do your colleagues describe you? “George is energetic, fun, relaxed, and loves working with people in business and academia.” Why do you do what you do? “I enjoy helping people create their dreams and taking care of themselves in the process. Combining personal business
- During his 43-year career in business leadership, Joe has held numerous positions in finance and accounting, sales and marketing, operations management and executive leadership. His credentials were built in organization, including the U.S. Army, Ford Motor Company, Hyster Company and Poorman-Douglas Corporation. As CEO of
- Marlene readily admits she made every novice mistake in the book when she first started Campagna Foods, a specialty foods manufacturing business she operated successfully for more than 20 years. Her passion as an adviser comes from her genuine wish to help her clients avoid
- Melinda has a master’s degree in history, a community college education and taught history. She and her husband have been successfully self employed for thirty years in general contracting, pre-hung door manufacturing, rentals and real estate. She has been a bookkeeper and office manager for