Our team of experienced advisers understands the struggles of starting and growing businesses in East County. Let us help you in your success.
Contact our office today at 503-491-7658 to learn more.
- Alhussain comes to MHCC most recently from the North Iowa Area Community College Pappajohn Center and North Iowa Area SBDC. There he served as the director of innovation and acceleration and was responsible for providing business consulting and accelerator services to start-up companies and existing businesses in all phases that improve their chances of success.
- Supriya is experienced in business development, software development and personal growth and wellness. She has worked for many years building software systems in India and for the Oregon Department of Revenue.
- Guy Edwards specializes in social media marketing and search engine optimization. After attending the Art Institute of Chicago, he went to work with large publications to help them transition from print publication to online subscriptions. He has pioneered e-commerce for businesses and distance learning courses for major universities. Guy now owns a company that develops and markets websites for organizations, including Animal Planet, Intel, Pendleton Woolen Mills and Willamette Egg Farms.
- Nekol entered the accounting field in 1993. In 1997, she started a small business in Vermont as a bookkeeper, financial manager, QuickBooks consultant, auditor and forensic accountant. As her business grew, she provided services across multiple industries, helping a wide array of small business owners implement the specific accounting processes they needed to become successful.
- Joe is local to the east county area. He served in the military before earning a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management and an MBA. Joe has more than 30 years of experience in the Banking and real estate industries as well as founding and operating several small businesses. Joe has been a business instructor at MHCC for 12 years, teaching entrepreneurship, business, finance, accounting and economics. Joe has a wide and deep range of knowledge and experience in all areas of business, and can help you with startup, finance, marketing and management.
- Gerri has worked at the Small Business Development Center since 2007. Gerri helps clients schedule appointments with the business advisers and register for the classes that will assist them in their small businesses. She also provides support to the director, business advisers and Instructors. Prior to joining the SBDC, Gerri work as a claims analyst helping businesses process their unemployment claims.
Connect with us today
You’ve got the idea and the business, let us help you take it to the next level.