The Rogue Community College Small Business Development Center is staffed with an advising team of experienced former small business owners and executives. Advisers provide insightful one-on-one counseling services to prospective and existing businesses. Our team will listen to your needs and develop specific strategies based on real world experience to help you make informed business decisions.
The SBDC offers the following services:
- Free, confidential one-on-one business advising
- Affordable business management skills training
- Access to capital assistance
- Business plan development
- Specialized traded sector advising and services
- Entrepreneurial/start up programs and assistance
- Access to federal, state and regional business assistance agencies and resources
For more than 25 years, the SBDC Rogue Community College SBDC has helped build Oregon’s best businesses. Please call 541-956-7494 to get more information on how we can assist you with your business success.
Director, Rogue Community College SBDC
In the course we gained a wealth of information about human resource management, customer service, marketing, technology and much more.
The SBDC has been an awesome resource for me and my business.
The SBDC staff has so much experience. They gave us a fresh look at the business and have helped us streamline.
Find a class near
From our intensive Small Business Management Program cohort-based classes to workshops on new laws, HR and emerging marketing trends, we have the classes you need to help start and grow your business. It all starts by connecting with your local center.