Our experienced business advisors provide a wealth of knowledge to help you make your business the best it can be. We provide no-cost advising, mentoring. We can help you find access to capital.
Call us at 541-440-7824 to set up an appointment with one of our business advisers.
- Lisa Woods brings 25 years of experience as a small business owner. She has an MBA, graduating Summa Cum Laude. Lisa is passionate about teaching and has taught business courses at a local college in San Diego County.
- How do your colleagues describe you? “Always willing to help.” Why do you do what you do? “You don’t know what you don’t know and what you don’t know in business may be very damaging. I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience in order to
- Justin Deedon is a UCC alumni who dedicates his entrepreneurial endeavors to bringing the full power of technology to Douglas County. He has worked on projects from data center development to low-cost IT support solutions for those in need. He continues his dedication to this
- Sam helps SBDC clients with their business plans and social media marketing. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Oregon and a MBA in Entrepreneurship from Babson College. Sam owns two pizzerias in Roseburg, including one that doubles as a
- Diane advises businesses in the areas of start-ups, expansion, acquisitions, operational planning and marketing. She holds degrees in business administration, education and hospitality management and is the owner of a fruit and vegetable wash company. Diane also created and is an instructor for a Business
- Gale has been an SBDC adviser for more than 23 years. She also runs workshops throughout the year on QuickBooks.