Our experienced business advisors provide a wealth of knowledge to help you make your business the best it can be. We provide no-cost advising, mentoring. We can help you find access to capital.
Call us at 541-440-7824 to set up an appointment with one of our business advisers.
- Lisa Woods brings 25 years of experience as a small business owner. She has an MBA, graduating Summa Cum Laude. Lisa is passionate about teaching and has taught business courses at a local college in San Diego County.
- Holding an MS ED degree from University of Oregon, Christopher spent many years in higher education administration before venturing out into the world of small business ownership. Alongside his professional career, he has served on a number of not-for-profit boards as a way to become more fully involved in the communities in which he's lived.
- Doug has over 35 years of experience managing people: 10 years were with a major corporation and 25 years were spent operating a restaurant franchise. He started with one unit and expanded to seven over time.
- Justin Deedon is a UCC alumni who dedicates his entrepreneurial endeavors to bringing the full power of technology to Douglas County. He has worked on projects from data center development to low-cost IT support solutions for those in need. He continues his dedication to this cause by assisting SBDC clients in the areas of online marketing presence and system developments to demystify the difficult field of technology.
- Sam helps SBDC clients with their business plans and social media marketing. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Oregon and a MBA in Entrepreneurship from Babson College. Sam owns two pizzerias in Roseburg, including one that doubles as a tap house.<
- Diane advises businesses in the areas of start-ups, expansion, acquisitions, operational planning and marketing. She holds degrees in business administration, education and hospitality management and is the owner of a fruit and vegetable wash company. Diane also created and is an instructor for a Business Academy for Umpqua Valley Christian High School.
- Gale has been an SBDC adviser for more than 23 years. She also runs workshops throughout the year on QuickBooks.
Connect with us today
You’ve got the idea and the business, let us help you take it to the next level.