Our experienced business advisors provide a wealth of knowledge to help you make your business the best it can be. We provide no-cost advising, mentoring. We can help you find access to capital.
Call us at 541-440-7824 to set up an appointment with one of our business advisers.
- Lisa Woods brings 25 years of experience as a small business owner. She has an MBA, graduating Summa Cum Laude. Lisa is passionate about teaching and has taught business courses at a local college in San Diego County.
- Justin Deedon is a UCC alumni who dedicates his entrepreneurial endeavors to bringing the full power of technology to Douglas County. He has worked on projects from data center development to low-cost IT support solutions for those in need. He continues his dedication to this
- Sam helps SBDC clients with their business plans and social media marketing. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Oregon and a MBA in Entrepreneurship from Babson College. Sam owns two pizzerias in Roseburg, including one that doubles as a
- Diane advises businesses in the areas of start-ups, expansion, acquisitions, operational planning and marketing. She holds degrees in business administration, education and hospitality management and is the owner of a fruit and vegetable wash company. Diane also created and is an instructor for a Business
- Gale has been an SBDC adviser for more than 23 years. She also runs workshops throughout the year on QuickBooks.