Small business tips

Government Contracting Assistance

featured image

Get help selling to the government

Business Concept & ProductCustomer Relations & BrandingOperations & FinanceExpansionRenew

Do you have a product or service that you want to sell to the federal, state or local government? Your Small Business Development Center can help. Our partnership with the Government Contracting Assistance Program (GCAP) helps small businesses navigate the government contracting process, obtain the required DUNS number and get registered in the System for Award Management (SAM). GCAP can also help get your business registered with the State of Oregon Procurement Information Network (ORPIN), advise on selling goods and services to government agencies, provide public contract market research, and help with bids and proposals.

In cooperation with your local SBDC, GCAP can match your business with contract opportunities from hundreds of sources, provide training, conferences, and free and confidential advising. GCAP is part of the national Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTAC) network.

Connect with your center today!

Connect with us today

You’ve got the idea and the business, let us help you take it to the next level.

Share this: