Take Your Business Global with the Global Trade Center
Want to sell your products to customers outside the U.S.? Need to import products from your global supply chain? Trade assistance from the Global Trade Center can help you assess your company’s readiness, plan toward export success, help you find the right markets, export your products and get paid. We can also help with import and global supply chain management.
Importing and selling to customers outside the U.S. can feel daunting. But with the OSBDC Global Trade Center, you’re not alone and trade advising is at no cost to you.
- Working with a trade adviser, you can assess your company’s readiness, create an export plan with the “Export Business Planner” tool, learn the benefits and trade offs of reaching global customers and understand how to get paid.
- Receive one-on-one trade specific business advising at no-cost from the OSBDCN Global Trade Center’s team of Certified Global Business Professionals (CGBP).
- Access to specialized training programs to develop your export readiness such as Buying and Selling Outside the United States and CGBP Exam Prep Training.
- Use of GrowthWheel® international trade modules as a supplementary tool to make decisions and take action.
- Support from a powerful support network of global trade partners such as the Small Business Administration, U.S. Export Assistance Center, US Commercial Service, Business Oregon, and the Port of Portland.
Did You Know… 95% of the world’s population and 75% of consumers are outside the U.S.? Selling to customers outside of the U.S. may help to diversify your company’s revenue and fortify your company for increased resilience. Many companies do not view exporting as foreign or out of reach but rather a natural extension of their sales channel. The OSBDCN Global Trade Center can help show you the way.
Businesses in Oregon may be eligible for the SBA STEP grant program.