The Oregon SBDC Network serves the small businesses of Oregon in good times and not-so-good times, as they work to help build Oregon’s best businesses. When those challenges present themselves, the Advisers of the Oregon SBDC are on the frontlines in assisting local businesses to navigate through them.
Disaster assistance, whether it be natural disasters or a global pandemic, is essential in helping support and sustain the viability of those small businesses through the crisis. The Oregon SBDC considers disaster assistance one of their higher callings to serve the underserved and vulnerable businesses of our state and are committed to their success.
- SBA’s Disaster Assistance page
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance (Apply, check status of application)
- Disaster Loans FAQ
Note: Clients will get a better response using this email: FOCWAssistance@sba.govBack to Top
Wildfire-Specific Information & Resources
- FEMA “Get Assistance” Tool (anonymous questionnaire to get the most accurate, personalized list of possible assistance, leads to applying online)
- FEMA Application Checklist (information needed before applying, includes informatin on how to apply by phone)
COVID-19 Business Resources
Oregon SBDC Resources
General Resources & Research
- SBDCNet COVID-19 Small Business Resources
- Impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) (Updates from Vertical IQ on how industries, sectors, and economies are affected by COVID-19)
- Building a Safe and Strong Oregon
- Oregon Division of Finance’s Health Insurance Guidance (and other insurance related information)